Mature gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tymbra/Paladin/Healer - re apply

2 posters

Go down

Tymbra/Paladin/Healer - re apply Empty Tymbra/Paladin/Healer - re apply

Post  Tymbra Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:04 pm

I'm reapplying at this time because the guild I was trialing with when I spoke with someone about my application has fallen apart. We haven't even been able to seat a full raid for regular bosses much less heroic ones. I'm not normally someone to abandon a guild, but I am only a trial. It came to my attention that our raid leader/gm has been applying to other guilds and so I'm renewing my application for your consideration Very Happy

Tymbra/Paladin/Healer

Tymbra on Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:59 pm

TYMBRA - PALADIN - HEALER

Real Life name (optional): Danielle

Character name: Tymbra
Race/Class: Blood Elf/Paladin
Main spec: Holy (only raid spec)
Off-spec: (if you're not geared or not experienced for your OS, leave it empty.)

Armory link:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Tymbra/simple
Team you're interested in joining: Either Team works for me

Do you feel you could attend to at least 90% of the team's raids? yes

Background: tell us what you think we need to know about you, your raiding attitude, your approach to the game, etc etc etc.

I've been playing a healer since vanilla. I've raided off and on through every expansion. The most serious I've been about raiding was starting last expansion through this one. I raided on 3 healers in Dragon Soul. My paladin was my main in that she was the most progressed and geared. After that was my discipline priest, and finally my resto shaman. I've cut back raiding a bit this expansion. I do still raid on my discipline priest, but I raid with my bf in a super late night guild only a few nights a week. My main is still my paladin and I'd like to find a normal raiding time guild to raid with her. I'm 5/6HM MSV, 1/6HM HOF, 4/4 TOES, on my discipline priest Seela. My paladin is currently 4/6HM MSV and 16/16 Normal mode. I'm pretty serious about raiding but not in an aggressive jump on everyone else for making mistakes sort of way. I tend to be harder on myself than anyone else and I expect a lot from myself. I may make mistakes along the way but I pride myself on learning from every one of them and not repeating those mistakes if possible. I'm reliable, honest, I do my job and am always looking for ways to improve. I'm not sure what else to put here, if you have any other questions please feel free to contact me in game. I am currently an alt in my priests guild but I'm able to leave at any time for a ginvite if you're interested in trialing me.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Tymbra

Back to top Go down

Tymbra/Paladin/Healer - re apply Empty Re: Tymbra/Paladin/Healer - re apply

Post  JayJohnsonMA Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:09 pm

It seems a bunch of you are coming from a guild or team that disbanded. Hit me up in game, we can all hop in vent, and see what's best for you guys.. how we can or can't help.. etc. I hate to see cool adults sit blowing in the wind.. with that being said, I'm not sure we can guarantee anything either. Let's talk in vent and see what we can do. Hit me up in game /who lobe -- should get you any toon i'm on.

JayJohnsonMA

Back to top Go down

Post  JayJohnsonMA Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:35 pm

Hello,

I'd like to talk to you in-game if you're still interested in the guild.

frontallobe

JayJohnsonMA

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum