Mature gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Verndon Disc Priest

3 posters

Go down

Verndon Disc Priest Empty Verndon Disc Priest

Post  Verrn Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:45 pm

Good afternoon

Name: Jason

Wow Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Verndon/simple

Wow Experience: I have been playing wow since the end of Vanilla. I have almost completely been a healer, with some dps and a bit of tanking for awhile. During Cata I developed all 4 healing classes, a Priest,Druid,Shammy and Pally with my goal to make a Monk
Currently I raid with 2 guilds (Druid and Shammy) on a very low pop server, these days it is very difficult to complete a 10 man raid group, much less raid (progress).
I have been introduced to Adult Swim through a RL friend who will remain anonomous for fear of Bias Smile .

Myself: I love to heal and progression raid, it is the reason I play wow. I am the type of person that is always improving and trying to better myself. I do have issues with tunnel vision and standing in the fire sometimes, but hey, im not perfect im a healer. I have 100% attendance, I have been known to skip my wifes birthday dinner in order to raid. Laughing

My Hopes: To get better and be the best I can be. To earn a spot as an alternate or permanent member of your raid teams. To have the opportunity to heroic raid, and to see if I have the right stuff. To have fun, with only the good stress of progression raiding.

Thanks for having me in the raid Sunday night. We downed Garalon. It was Awsom.

Happy Hunting!!

Cheers

Verrn

Verrn

Back to top Go down

Verndon Disc Priest Empty Re: Verndon Disc Priest

Post  JayJohnsonMA Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:10 pm

Hi Verdon,

Sorry you didn't get a reply until now. I know you've talked to a bunch of folks in the guild and you've run with Z last week but I'd still love the opportunity to chat with you if you have time.

Thanks!
Jay

JayJohnsonMA

Back to top Go down

Post  Verrn Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:58 pm

Sure

Anytime

Verrn

Verrn

Back to top Go down

Post  Zhorn Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:51 am

Jason contact me in game when you have a chance, we are rebuilding our healers team and need to try and get everyone on the same page. There are calendar invites out for this week's raids, make sure to check them.

Thanks in advance!

Zhorn
Zhorn
Admin

https://teamz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Verrn Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:23 pm

Sry I havent checked comments before today.

Unfortunately, your raid times conflict with raids that I am already committed to. Although it is often that the raids are cancelled due to no shows. I am not ready to give up on them. I have tentatively accepted for sunday, but there is a conflict there to. (im commited at 8:15) which means i can raid with u for about half of your raid time but i will need to leave (if enough ppl show up).

Although all I want to do is raid, it makes things a little tricky, someone in that situation is going to be dissapointed.

I hope my application wasn't to missleading, im sure it was. I am available to raid any nights as long as it doesnt conflict with other raid times. Smile

So although I enjoyed raiding with you guys a few weeks ago, Im sorry but I cannot commit to being able to raid at the raid times that you raid at.

I would however like to be kept as an alternate, spare or friend and keep my options open going into the future. That is why "tentative for Sun"

We seem to be missing each other ingame, contact me if you have any questions.

I hope I haven't caused to much confusion.

Happy Hunting!

Verrn

Verrn

Back to top Go down

Post  Zhorn Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:34 pm

Thanks for the explanation Vern. However, I have had a few bad experiences with "part time raiders", or raiders that hold other teams higher than us in their commitment scales.

Of course if we have nobody else available and you're around, you're welcome to tag along. But we're not going to save you a spot, and will be actively looking for someone who's in for the whole run.
Zhorn
Zhorn
Admin

https://teamz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum