Mature gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abelio - Druid - Resto/Feral

2 posters

Go down

Abelio - Druid - Resto/Feral Empty Abelio - Druid - Resto/Feral

Post  Abelio Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:47 pm

Abelio - Druid - Restoration (Feral)

Real Life name (optional): Ray

Character name: Abelio
Race/Class: Troll/Druid
Main spec: Restoration (490)
Off-spec: Feral (492)

Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Abelio/simple

Team you're interested in joining: Alpha

Do you feel you could attend to at least 90% of the team's raids? Yes, I have a really flexible work schedule.

Background: tell us what you think we need to know about you, your raiding attitude, your approach to the game, etc etc etc.

I'm a calm and level-headed raider, always have been. I always strive to be the best player at my class that I can be, looking up information and such especially when new patches and changes come out. I've raided since Vanilla, but not on my druid. My rogue was my main in vanilla, then in BC it has been my mage up until late t11 content is when I switched to my Death Knight tank because my old guild would not have been raiding without it. Late Dragon Soul is when I changed to my restoration druid and have been playing him ever since.

My current progression right now is 4/6 Heroic Mogu'shan Vaults, and 16/16 Normal.

My stand on this game is, I want to see end game content, in other words, progression. I don't care about loot as much as long as I can keep pushing content and progressing.

Abelio

Back to top Go down

Abelio - Druid - Resto/Feral Empty Re: Abelio - Druid - Resto/Feral

Post  JayJohnsonMA Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:09 pm

It seems a bunch of you are coming from a guild or team that disbanded. Hit me up in game, we can all hop in vent, and see what's best for you guys.. how we can or can't help.. etc. I hate to see cool adults sit blowing in the wind.. with that being said, I'm not sure we can guarantee anything either. Let's talk in vent and see what we can do. Hit me up in game /who lobe -- should get you any toon i'm on.

JayJohnsonMA

Back to top Go down