Mature gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deathstrikke, Blood Dk, Tank

2 posters

Go down

Deathstrikke, Blood Dk, Tank Empty Deathstrikke, Blood Dk, Tank

Post  Deathstrikke Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:16 pm

Deathstrikke, Blood Deathknight (Frost OS), tank
Real Life name (optional): Lilly

Character name: Deathstrikke
Race/Class: Troll/Death Knight
Main spec: Blood
Off-spec: (if you're not geared or not experienced for your OS, leave it empty.)
Frost
Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/malganis/Deathstrikke/simple

Team you're interested in joining: Alpha
Do you feel you could attend to at least 90% of the team's raids? yes

Background: tell us what you think we need to know about you, your raiding attitude, your approach to the game, etc etc etc.
I love WoW, I have been playing for over 4 yrs now and have been raiding since. I am 4/16 Heroic in this content atm. I am very easy going, hate drama and will go with the flow. I like to progress and try new things and take constructive criticism well since I feel there is always something to learn in everything in our lives including gaming =). I am very reliable and will be at raids 99.9% of the time and on time and prepared. I have a good sense of humor and love good natured fun in groups. Both my specs are geared enough for heroic content.
I am applying with Abelio we have been raiding together for quite a while and we are good friends.

Deathstrikke

Back to top Go down

Deathstrikke, Blood Dk, Tank Empty Re: Deathstrikke, Blood Dk, Tank

Post  JayJohnsonMA Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:08 pm

It seems a bunch of you are coming from a guild or team that disbanded. Hit me up in game, we can all hop in vent, and see what's best for you guys.. how we can or can't help.. etc. I hate to see cool adults sit blowing in the wind.. with that being said, I'm not sure we can guarantee anything either. Let's talk in vent and see what we can do. Hit me up in game /who lobe -- should get you any toon i'm on.

JayJohnsonMA

Back to top Go down

Post  JayJohnsonMA Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:31 pm

Hello,

I'd like to talk to you in-game if you're still interested in the guild.

frontallobe

JayJohnsonMA

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum